The United States of America has the world’s largest economy, with a GDP of over $21 trillion. Its economy is highly diversified and advanced, with major industries including financial services, technology, healthcare, and manufacturing.
The US is a major exporter of goods and services, with its largest trading partners being Canada, Mexico, and China. The US also has a highly developed financial system, with the New York Stock Exchange being the largest stock exchange in the world. The country has a well-developed social welfare system, including healthcare programs like Medicare and Medicaid, as well as a range of social assistance programs for those in need.
Despite its economic strength, the US faces a number of challenges, including income inequality, high levels of public debt, and an aging population.
- Estimated salary: $20 – 28 per hour
- Job type: Temporary and Permanent Jobs
- Job Location: New York, USA
- Required Educational Qualification: Minimum of high school diploma
- Job Industries: Hospitality
In the United States of America today, there’s a great surge in the demand for skilled and experience skilled workers. Individuals with the right attitude, skills, and experience can migrate and start working in the United States of America today without regards for their nationality, race, religion, and others can migrate and start working in the United States of America today
We have lots of esteemed employers in the country seeking to hire competent and exciting individuals to work with their team of diverse employees as Housekeepers. The Housekeeper will handle the sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, washing, and sanitizing of assigned spaces.
The Housekeeper would be expected to handle the following;
- empty trash and containers on time
- disinfecting and sanitizing of washrooms
- changing of linens and clothing in the rooms
- accurate and on time distribution of clean towels and toiletries to rooms
- maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene at the assigned spaces
- assume all other assigned responsibilities
The Housekeeper however would be required to possess some certain skills and qualifications before they can be considered by the employer. This includes but not limited to;
- having a reliable and effective customer service skills
- able to work in a fast paced environment
- excellent multi-tasking and management skills
- reliable and confident in the discharging of his duties
- have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site housing options
- Free parking space
How to Apply
I’m convinced you’re a good fit for the position and would implore you to start your application today.