Canada is a high-income mixed economy with abundant natural resources, a highly educated population, and a diverse range of industries. Its economy is heavily reliant on international trade, with the United States being its largest trading partner.
The country’s major industries include natural resources, such as oil, gas, and forestry, as well as manufacturing, technology, and services. Canada has a well-developed financial system, with its banks being ranked among the most stable in the world. The country also has a strong social safety net, including a publicly funded healthcare system and social assistance programs.
- Estimated salary: $45,750 – 69,870 per year
- Job type: Temporary and Permanent Jobs
- Job Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Required Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree
- Job Industries: Insurance
In Canada today, there’s a great surge in the demand for skilled and experience skilled workers. Individuals with the right attitude, skills, and experience can migrate and start working in Canada today without regards for their nationality, race, religion, and others can migrate and start working in Canada today
We have lots of esteemed employers in the country seeking to hire competent and exciting individuals to work with their team of diverse employees as Insurance Advisors. The Insurance Advisor will be required to guide and assist customers in selecting the perfect insurance policy or solution for their needs.
The Insurance Advisor would be expected to handle the following;
- timely and professional meeting and interaction with customers to determine their needs
- offering customers professional advice and solutions to their needs
- helps in selection of the right insurance policy for customers among others
- understanding of the right insurance plan for customers
- assume all other assigned responsibilities
The Insurance Advisor however would be required to possess some certain skills and qualifications before they can be considered by the employer. This includes but not limited to;
- having bachelor degree in relevant field
- good knowledge of various insurance policies
- good management and organization skills
- capable of thriving in fast paced environment
- calm and positive demeanor
- must have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site housing options
- Free parking space
How to Apply
I’m convinced you’re a good fit for the position and would implore you to start your application today.