The United States of America has the world’s largest economy, with a GDP of over $21 trillion. Its economy is highly diversified and advanced, with major industries including financial services, technology, healthcare, and manufacturing.
The US is a major exporter of goods and services, with its largest trading partners being Canada, Mexico, and China. The US also has a highly developed financial system, with the New York Stock Exchange being the largest stock exchange in the world. The country has a well-developed social welfare system, including healthcare programs like Medicare and Medicaid, as well as a range of social assistance programs for those in need.
Despite its economic strength, the US faces a number of challenges, including income inequality, high levels of public debt, and an aging population.
- Estimated salary: $80,000 – 110,000 per year
- Job type: Temporary and Permanent Jobs
- Job Location: Los Angeles, United States of America
- Required Educational Qualification: High school diploma
- Job Industries: Building and Construction
The demand for skilled and experience skilled workers in the country is on the increase. With the right skills and experience, individuals without regards for their nationality, race, religion, and others can migrate and start working in the United States of America today
We have lots of esteemed employers in the country seeking to hire competent and exciting individuals to work with their team of diverse employees as Plumbers. The Plumber will handle the professional installation of various households plumbing systems and fixtures.
The Plumber would be expected to handle the following;
- move materials to the workplace
- estimate required materials
- cutting and measuring of materials
- testing and inspection of systems and fixtures
- ensure clean, hygienic, and organized workspace
- assume all other assigned responsibilities
The Plumber however would be required to possess some certain skills and qualifications before they can be considered by the employer. This includes but not limited to;
- having exceptional customer service skills
- valid plumbing experience and certification
- able to work in a fast paced environment
- excellent multi-tasking and management skills
- reliable and confident in the discharging of his duties
- have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site housing options
- Free parking space
How to Apply
I’m convinced you’re a good fit for the position and would implore you to start your application today.