The United Arab Emirates has a highly developed economy, with a GDP of over $421 billion. Its major industries include oil and gas, finance, tourism, and construction. The country is a major exporter of oil and gas, with the majority of its exports going to Asia.
The UAE has made significant investments in developing its tourism industry, with attractions like the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall helping to draw millions of visitors each year. The UAE has also developed a highly business-friendly regulatory environment, with many free zones and other incentives for foreign investors.
The country has a highly diverse workforce, with many highly skilled expatriate workers helping to drive its economic growth. The UAE also has a highly developed social welfare system, including universal healthcare and a range of social assistance programs for citizens and residents.
- Estimated salary: AED 3000 – 45000 per month
- Job type: Temporary and Permanent Jobs
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Required Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree
- Job Industries: Administrative
In the United Arab Emirates today, there’s a great surge in the demand for skilled and experience skilled workers. Individuals with the right attitude, skills, and experience can migrate and start working in the United Arab Emirates today without regards for their nationality, race, religion, and others can migrate and start working in the United Arab Emirates today
We have lots of esteemed employers in the country seeking to hire competent and exciting individuals to work with their team of diverse employees as Procurement Officer. The Procurement Officer will evaluate and manage products and supplies, inspection and selection of products to be purchased
The Procurement Officer would be expected to handle the following;
- be on the lookout for new suppliers with high quality and affordable products for the establishment
- proper and timely tracking of market conditions among others
- managing and evaluating of products and supplies
- inspection and selection of products
- assume all other assigned responsibilities
The Procurement Officer however would be required to possess some certain skills and qualifications before they can be considered by the employer. This includes but not limited to;
- bachelor degree in relevant field
- good analytical and critical thinking skills
- friendly and positive demeanor
- able to work in a fast paced environment
- excellent multi-tasking and management skills
- reliable and confident in the discharging of his duties
- have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site housing options
- Free parking space
How to Apply
I’m convinced you’re a good fit for the position and would implore you to start your application today.