Canada is a high-income mixed economy with abundant natural resources, a highly educated population, and a diverse range of industries. Its economy is heavily reliant on international trade, with the United States being its largest trading partner.
The country’s major industries include natural resources, such as oil, gas, and forestry, as well as manufacturing, technology, and services. Canada has a well-developed financial system, with its banks being ranked among the most stable in the world.
The country also has a strong social safety net, including a publicly funded healthcare system and social assistance programs.
- Estimated salary: $19 – 25 per hour
- Job type: Temporary and Permanent Jobs
- Job Location: Alberta, Canada
- Required Educational Qualification: Minimum of high school diploma
- Job Industries: Warehouse
In Canada today, there’s a great surge in the demand for skilled and experience skilled workers. Individuals with the right attitude, skills, and experience can migrate and start working in Canada today without regards for their nationality, race, religion, and others can migrate and start working in Canada today
We have lots of esteemed employers in the country seeking to hire competent and exciting individuals to work with their team of diverse employees as Warehouse Workers. The warehouse worker will handle the transferring, movement, loading, and offloading of materials and packages
The warehouse worker would be expected to handle the following;
- distribution, receiving, and sending out of packages and materials at the warehouse
- safe and secure operating of the forklift
- getting packages and materials ready for shipment
- maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene at the warehouse
- assume all other assigned responsibilities
The warehouse worker however would be required to possess some certain skills and qualifications before they can be considered by the employer. This includes but not limited to;
- must be strong and energetic
- able to lift heavy objects as would be required in the position
- able to work in a fast paced environment
- excellent multi-tasking and management skills
- reliable and confident in the discharging of his duties
- have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site housing options
- Free parking space
How to Apply
I’m convinced you’re a good fit for the position and would implore you to start your application today.